[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Different Engine Sounds for Various Karts

TheHeavieKiwieTheHeavieKiwie
KartRider: Drift Rep: 770
in Gameplay Discussion
I think it would be a great addition for the game if some Karts have different sounds from their engines compared to others. It will make many karts feel really special like one of a kind and even offers a much immersive experience providing even more excitement to the players.
Sounds similar to electric cars can be put into futuristic looking karts especially the types that hover without wheels. Karts like Cosmic Muscle can have sounds similar to muscle cars. Even Mine kart can have a sound similar to traveling through rails.
These are only a few examples so please get creative!!
There can be all forms of karts and all forms of sound to come up with. It has so much potential and it would be super awesome to see this coming true!
Regenesis

Comments

• PleaseBreathePleaseBreathe
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 400
    paying attention at the start of a race will let u tell if its someone on your team or not without needing to look at the map-- id enjoy that
  • TheHeavieKiwieTheHeavieKiwie
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 770
    paying attention at the start of a race will let u tell if its someone on your team or not without needing to look at the map-- id enjoy that

Wait...what are you talking about? Well I do kinda get it but I don't understand if it has any relevance to what I was mentioning. I think you should make a new discussion for this one.