[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

A Couple Thoughts on Season 1

ThePencilWielderThePencilWielder
KartRider: Drift Rep: 430
in Gameplay Discussion
So far, I am loving the ability to upgrade your kart. It's a great price and creates slight but still noticeable changes.

Ranked mode sounds super fun too, but I can't get into a match during the time of day I play. I am disappointed that the player base is being split up two more times; yes, consoles are supported now, but with so many different modes to play it basically evens out for the slower parts of the day. Specific matches take a while and Grand Prix takes forever.

Suggestions:

- Let us open the garage, shop, profile tabs, etc. while matchmaking. This would help with wait times a lot.

- Change Players + AI. As it is, this setting only adds bots several minutes after beginning matchmaking. If I knew I was going to wait that long to get AIs, I would have just chosen the AI setting. The max time should only be ~1 minute or less, adding in however many more bots needed for a match to start.

TheHeavieKiwie

Comments

• ThePencilWielderThePencilWielder
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 430
    Finally got into some Grand Prix game and the amount of rating you lose is insane; please change this
    Regenesis
  • TheHeavieKiwieTheHeavieKiwie
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 770
    Finally got into some Grand Prix game and the amount of rating you lose is insane; please change this

This is what I'm talking about. The scoring system in Grand Prix makes it really unplayable. The people left behind just tend to give up way too often as well.
    Regenesis
  • tj3ktj3k
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 300
    Gotta say, First Steps track is worst track in the game.
    Absolutely frustrating on both modes and just a really weird addition to this game.
    Considering the game being about pure skill, having a door just somewhat randomly close quickly destroying all of your speed/momentum is not fun.
    thankfully it's a 1 star track but that means you'll have to lock out all the other 1 star tracks, which are just way easier.

Anyways, I hope you'll be able to lock out specific maps in a later update.