[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

New Update - Game Crash

BKxKreatureBKxKreature
KartRider: Drift Rep: 100
in Tech Support
I recently logged in using the Nexon Launcher on PC. Everything downloaded ok - I searched for a speed only game, and a match was found. Immediately the game crashed. The launcher says I'm "In-Game" even though I am not. I restarted my computer, relaunched the Nexon Launcher and searched for another game and the same thing happens. I can't even play apparently after this update.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• BKxKreatureBKxKreature
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 100
    I recently logged in using the Nexon Launcher on PC. Everything downloaded ok - I searched for a speed only game, and a match was found. Immediately the game crashed. The launcher says I'm "In-Game" even though I am not. I restarted my computer, relaunched the Nexon Launcher and searched for another game and the same thing happens. I can't even play apparently after this update.

Any help would be appreciated.

Pretty typical of Nexon. No support after nearly a week. Search for a game; game found, crash.

Worthless Nexon team takes 15 years to create a game. Perhaps it'll take 5 years to get some support. What a joke.