[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Achievement Wüsten Elite

wolfi0704wolfi0704
KartRider: Drift Rep: 100
edited 1:33PM April 3, 2023 in Tech Support
Hello, I have a request / suggestion for improvement:
Affects the Desert Elite Achievement. It would be nice if you could choose the race yourself for this, which would then be similar to the achievement Desert Ace.
But a better / simpler sorting would be conceivable, namely, if one were to introduce a category of difficulty 3, the probability that one would be assigned the race Pharaoh's slope would be significantly higher.
In addition, a new category with difficulty 4+ and everything would be great.
I've gotten to the point where I start a race and if it's not Pharaoh's Track I close the game, restart it and try my luck again. It's definitely not intended that way and of course reduces the fun of the game. But I still have a life outside of Kartrider Drift ;-)
If you want to get the achievement in the normal way, you play forever.
Maybe that can be implemented in the next update. I think I'm not the only one with this request/problem.

Comments

• wolfi0704wolfi0704
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 100
    Hello,

I have now unlocked all achievements except for "The Racing Never Ends (1) ", but Nexon is already working flat out on a solution.

I then have to correct my statement regarding the achievement "Dessert Elite". I let myself be influenced too much by a post in another forum. So the frequency of the race "Pharaoh's Track" is perfectly fine for the achievement and comparable to the other "Dessert" achievements.

But now comes the "but": A new category 4+ as I suggested would still be nice because the variety of routes is not well balanced. There are routes that I must have ridden more than 50 times on the way to the achievement, but there were other routes of category 3+ that did not occur once. As I said, it was completely ok for the achievent and certainly helpful, but the new category 4+ would definitely make a lot of sense for long-term fun.