[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Quality of Life Changes

TheHeavieKiwieTheHeavieKiwie
KartRider: Drift Rep: 770
in Gameplay Discussion
I thought of these small changes to the kart and character selection system and I hope these will be implemented into the game. These will make our experience better as a whole and I will keep it as simple as possible.

• Save the changes made to a kart. By this, what I'm saying is suppose when we change a kart's accessories and livery and then we switch a kart, the changes done to the previous kart should be saved so we don't have to manually equip our favorite livery and accessories all over again.
There can be a button to revert all changes to change a kart back to default.

• Save the equipped character emote. Again this is similar to the previous one. When you equip different emotes for a character, all these changes resets when you change a character. So it's better the changes are saved so we don't have to manually equip them again.

• Faster way to change emoji. Yes the emoji that we use in the lobby. Customizing and changing this manually is kinda time consuming since we have to select emoji manually for each slot. There should be a feature for us to equip it all at once. Suppose we have a full set of character's emoji and we want to equip them (In this example, let's use Rex). We should have a feature to equip all of the Rex emoji at the same time just from one press.

Yes the preset feature exists but it is only limited to 4 and when you change one of the presets, you will have to manually equip everything again to get the previous one back so these features stated above will be really helpful.

Comments

• TheHeavieKiwieTheHeavieKiwie
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 770
    @Smallerbee

I don't wanna be demanding or anything but for once, can thjs request be passed along and implemented?
    These changes can be REALLY helpful and satisfying for every one of us alike. So it will be really great to have it.
  • SmallerbeeSmallerbee
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 1,060
    Member, Administrator, Moderator, Nexon
    @Smallerbee

I don't wanna be demanding or anything but for once, can thjs request be passed along and implemented?
    These changes can be REALLY helpful and satisfying for every one of us alike. So it will be really great to have it.

It will for sure be passed along! :)
    I can't promise anything beyond that though, I'm sorry!