[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct
Game Guides Part 19: Mode Lab
KartRider: Drift Rep: 1,020
Posts: 221Member, Administrator, Moderator, Nexon
edited 12:51PM May 12, 2023 in Guides and Tutorials
This is a guide for the Mode Lab that has been newly introduced in Season 2, and the Infinite Boost Mode that can be played from the Mode Lab.
- What is the Mode Lab? -- The Mode Lab is a place where racers can experience and play new modes early and modes that will be built upon in the future.
- The Mode Lab can be accessed through [Lobby] –> [Select Mode] –> [Mode Lab].
- Infinite Boost Mode -You can gain Boost much faster in the Infinite Boost Mode compared to the normal Speed Mode, making this mode the fastest racing available!
The conditions for Winning/Losing are identical to the Speed Mode.
- Available Period: May 10 (PT) After Maintenance ~ July 12 5:00 PM (PT)
- Infinite Boost Mode Guide -- You can check the rules that are only applied on the Infinite Boost Mode through the Infinite Boost Mode Guide.
- The guide can be seen from [Mode Lab – Infinite Boost Mode Guide]
- Exclusive Rules for Infinite Boost Mode -- The Boost Gauge will be filled proportionately to how accurately racers match the Start Boost timing.
- The Boost Gauge will be refilled faster while driving. (Boost Gauge will not refill in speeds lower than 100km/h).
- The Boost Gauge will be refilled when using Instant Boosts or Drafts.
- Hitting a wall during a drift will not reduce the Boost Gauge.
- The Boost Gauge will be refilled automatically even while using a booster.
- Infinite Boost Mode Matchmaking Settings -- The Infinite Boost Mode is available in Solo and Squad Modes. (Duo Mode is unavailable)
- The Infinite Boost Mode can be played through Quick Match and Party Play.
- Parties of 2 and more racers will automatically be matched through the Squad Mode.
Matchmaking Options cannot be set, and tracks will be separated according to whether you have the B1 License or not.
▶ B1 License Unacquired – Matchmaking with Difficulty 2 and below tracks
▶ B1 License Acquired – Matchmaking with all tracks
※ Updated: 5/11/2023
※ The images in this guide were taken from the test environment.
They may change according to future updates.