[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

No Kart Reward for Item Mode Grand Prix??

PunchnitPunchnit
KartRider: Drift Rep: 390
edited 9:35AM May 16, 2023 in Gameplay Discussion
OK so there's Speed Mode.....Its all about knowing how to do the "gimmick" to keep the high speed drift going. Its like there was a glitch to cheat and they left it in there and called it Speed Mode instead of fixing it lmao . Although i dont like or play speed mode many people do and that's cool a little something for everyone BUT I dont like the fact that only the Speed players get Karts and the players that do Item mode only get characters as Grand Prix rewards. Not even Grandmaster Item Mode gets a Kart? Really?? Whats up with that? I stopped at Gold III with Skyracer Dao, not worth the extra work to advance the ranks just for another character with a cowgirl outfit and with the Decal Store decal rewards are less appealing and not a game changer to proceed to try for higher ranks. I think players would rather a cool kart for their efforts that can be displayed than1000 blue coins. If there was a Kart for a reward I would keep going for higher ranks but with those current rewards for Item Mode Grand Prix, Gold III will suffice. Great game none the less keep it up.
Blaues_DingTheHeavieKiwie