[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

GRAND PRIX SUGGEST

DrexicuDrexicu
KartRider: Drift Rep: 240
edited 11:10AM June 6, 2023 in Gameplay Discussion
Since now in certain regions like Europe is impossible to play GP because directly 10 min waits and nothing then you try again and again

1.- maybe devs should make like most games when they are low base people, make certain hours only for this GP. Right now we have 3 times per day boost gold coins and exp then you should open GP only at this time since this adjust to Asia, Europe and America.

2.- I notice with my wife she get easy tired of GP because she find some tracks hard so maybe could be and option make only tracks 1* 2* till you reach Gold then focus on more hard tracks, why?? Well normal match even if you have all level tracks opens most time is only level 1 and 2 means people in GP no experience other level tracks before jump on it.

My personal thing is I practice in record time but most people dont, then they get tired and just go for classic and no Rank

3.- worst option is do like Free Fire and even mobile Legends in old times low base players make you play vs bots, if you decide go for it please make good bots based on decent players otherwise is boring

But right now YOU ARE WORKING HARD IN DESING, all behind a proyect for a new kart and characters for nothing because people dont play and those who want cant find a match

Sorry for my English is my 3rd language and is bad hehe.... btw personally I want the mark 5 from rank yet today I could not find any match even making no restriction Iimit in the search match options.....

MisoMorn1ngst4rmonkeydsan79Cryofuse

Comments

• Morn1ngst4rMorn1ngst4r
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 130
    They can make GP matching strictly for weekends, that should collate all the player base. When and if Club match is available in the future, they can do club match every weekday and GP for weekends only
  • CryofuseCryofuse
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 700
    I've been having the same issue (UK) trying to get into a match for both Item and Speed Grand Prix. Waiting the whole 10 minutes and then having to try again and again and again and then giving up. Haven't even managed to do one Grand Prix race this season!

I agree with @Drexicu to include bots if there are no other players available making them competitive based on the average race completion time of other players at the same rank (or something like that).

Though I would not recommend restricting Grand Prix to certain times i.e. the weekend, as some people may not be able to play at that time due to other commitments, so they would lose out.

But I would recommend maybe increasing the rewards. for each rank, like K-Coins and more Lucci. Possibly spreading the rewards over each tier (Bronze III, Bronze II, Bronze I, Silver III, etc.) Also with the Rank Rewards maybe reward these as soon as you reach a higher rank rather than waiting until the end of the season with the Place Reward being at the end of the season of course.
  • Tronkyme8Tronkyme8
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 100
    In the vast world of online gaming, every player dreams of reaching the top. Yet, the journey is often filled with challenges and obstacles. This is where professional boosting services, like those offered at https://worldofboost.net/, become invaluable. With their expertise and support, gamers can overcome hurdles and achieve their desired levels and rankings faster than ever before. Whether it's mastering a difficult raid or climbing the competitive ladder, these services provide the necessary assistance to make gaming dreams a reality.