[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Oh Nitro what have you done D: Please revert tnx

realDreamrealDream
KartRider: Drift Rep: 395
in Gameplay Discussion
Hello.

This is Dream once again speaking for the majority of the western speed players.

"After Karts could be upgraded up to Heroic through the Season 3 update, it has come to our attention that drifts would drag even more than before as the overall speed increased.
Since dragging makes it harder to use basic drifts, we have made adjustments to improve this by making drifts end a little bit earlier than before.
As such, dragging has been improved in that normal drifts can be cut off earlier than before, but the performance and experience of some advanced drift techniques may feel different. "

Not a single speed player is on board with this decision,
We do not understand why this decision would be made regardless, the playstyle we are forced to use is what we used in 2007,
No one asked for this.

This is like driving with assist on, this is only a good thing for people who still have to learn the game, and yet also what stops them from mastering the game.
Is this your decision to try to make new players stay?
Do you believe they are not sticking to the game because they feel like the kart is uncontrollable and they need this?
This is going against every player who plays this game every day, the players who keep the game alive.
This is not some minor change, this is muscle memory reprogramming.

You need to revert this not soon but now,
several skilled players who showcase this game have already uninstalled and refuse to come back till this is resolved.
The playercount is dropping even more and KRD streams are at an all time low

HELP SOS WAKE UP ...---...

I will keep this post short because I could write a whole novel about this.

Instead I will help and advise you what needs to be done.

1. This is how you solve the problem you are trying to address with this;
CATCHUP SPEED IS THE PROBLEM
Reduce or remove catchup speed ;
Most endless drift bug data is coming from a person who is influenced by catchup speed,
this mechanic should not be in speed mode, it is meant to help new players catch up but it only sends them into the next wall when drifting.

2. If you want to keep this baby mechanic where drifts end early and give you less control over your driving
Make it an option for people who are new to the game, I'm thinking something like;
"choose your difficulty" "beginner tight suspension" "advanced loose suspension"

and for the 17th time, add a chatbox if you want your game to grow.

Make KRD great again,
Thanks for listening and I'll be looking forward to your reply