[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Grand Prix / Momentum - Grand Prix Matching FAILS

CryofuseCryofuse
KartRider: Drift Rep: 700
edited 4:43AM August 20, 2023 in Gameplay Discussion
Hi - I CANNOT get a match and join any Grand Prix races (Item or Speed).

After 10 minutes of waiting it times out and I have to retry joining a race again. I've done this multiple times on various days and various times of the day but not a single match has been made! Unfortunately this means I cannot do at least 10 Grand Prix Races for Item or Speed mode so will not receive any rewards from this mode.

This also affects the Momentum Missions and progression. I've completed all Momentum Missions Level 2, 5 and 10 and I'm on the Level 20 Mission which I've completed all of the challenges except for 2 which are:

- [Grand Prix] Race in Item Mode (10 races required)
- [Grand Prix] Race in Speed Mode (10 races required)

As I cannot get into any Grand Prix races, I therefore cannot complete these challenges and progress any further with the Momentum Missions (and I'm on Racer Level 146!).

This is a major gameplay issue/problem as now Grand Prix and Momentum are useless. Hopefully something can be done to resolve this, either by fixing Grand Prix matching by including bots, and/or removing all Grand Prix missions from Momentum. I'm not sure if this is a country/region specific issue (I'm in the UK) and I have changed my Matchmaking Latency setting to 'Unrestricted' with no improvement.

But after all things said, I love KartRider Drift. So keep up the great work : )
  1. How often have you been UNABLE to get into a Grand Prix Race? (Item or Speed Mode)4 votes
    1. Always
       75% (3 votes)
    2. Often
       0% (0 votes)
    3. Sometimes
       0% (0 votes)
    4. Rarely
       0% (0 votes)
    5. Never
       25% (1 vote)