[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct
Game Guides Part 7: Presets
KartRider: Drift Rep: 1,045
Posts: 247Member, Administrator, Moderator, Nexon
edited 7:32PM September 13, 2023 in Guides and Tutorials
Let's take a look at Presets! Here you can save the info of frequently used karts, characters, and emoji to quickly and easily change between favorites.
*What is Preset?
- It's a feature that allows you to designate frequently used karts, parts, characters, emotes, and emoji as a set.
- Save a frequently used kart as a Preset to easily change to an appearance based on your taste while waiting for a match.
- 4 Preset slots are provided by default, and you can unlock up to 12 total Preset slots.
- You cannot save any platform exclusive items to a preset.
① Displays details of the balloons, accessories, emotes, and emoji.
② Preset detailed settings.
- Detailed View/Simple View can be toggled ON/OFF.
- Name Change: Sets a name for the Preset
- Reset: Resets a Preset to empty
③ Select and use one of the saved Presets.
- Preset Setting Path -
1. Apply Preset in the Garage
- Apply the kart (kart, accessories, livery), character, balloon, emote, and emoji of your choice in the Garage, and then press [Presets] to save them as a Preset.
- You may either reset or overwrite existing Presets.
2. Apply Preset in the Lobby
- Press the [Menu] button in the Lobby to either save the current set as a Preset or select a saved Preset to use.
3. Apply Preset in the Custom Race
- Press [Preset] at the bottom of the Custom Race to either save the current set as a Preset or select a saved Preset to use.
※ Updated: 9/13/2023
※ The images in this guide were taken from the test environment.
They may change according to future updates.