[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Haven't played in a few months

HypocraticHypocratic
KartRider: Drift Rep: 800
in Gameplay Discussion
I'm willing to bet at least a few of the people here have also stopped playing but just want to check on the state of the game. I have about 300 hours on KRD from the launch all the way to around the beginning of September. It's a real shame because I actually put some good money into it hoping that Nexon execs had any idea what to do when they apparently do not. Sucks but it's just looking to be another CrossfireX or Gundam Evolution.

Comments

• angelarbattyangelarbatty
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 100
    It's been a few months since I last played poker, and I'm excited to get back into the game prince of cricket The break has given me time to reflect on my strategies and review some of the basics. I've been revisiting hand rankings, such as how a flush beats two pair, and brushing up on my understanding of poker odds and tactics. Although I've missed the thrill of the game and the challenge of reading my opponents, I'm eager to return with a fresh perspective and sharpened skills. It's time to shuffle up and deal, and I'm ready to see how my hiatus has influenced my gameplay.

• meetveronicasjsmeetveronicasjs
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 305
    It's been a few months since I last played poker, and I'm excited to get back into the game prince of cricket The break has given me time to reflect on my strategies and review some of the basics. I've been revisiting hand rankings, such as how a flush beats two pair, and brushing up on my understanding of poker odds and tactics. Although I've missed the thrill of the game and the challenge of reading my opponents, I'm eager to return with a fresh perspective and sharpened skills. It's time to shuffle up and deal, and I'm ready to see how my hiatus has influenced my gameplay.

Is it legit app? I am looking for good cricket game not a betting game.