[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Welcome CM Smallerbee!

AletaiAletai
KartRider: Drift Rep: 700
Administrator, Moderator, Nexon
edited 6:41PM January 6, 2023 in Official News
Hi Racers,

I have good news! I’m excited to announce that we have a new Community Manager for KartRider: Drift. Please give a warm welcome to CM Smallerbee!

I will remain in this server and chime in now and then, but Smallerbee will be your main Nexon community contact. He will monitor our community platforms, share news, gather feedback, and more.

I’m happy to welcome Smallerbee to the team, and I’m sure he will do a great job supporting KartRider: Drift!

And now, I’ll let him introduce himself.

Comments

• SmallerbeeSmallerbee
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 1,060
    Member, Administrator, Moderator, Nexon
    Aletai wrote: »
    Hi Racers,

I have good news! I’m excited to announce that we have a new Community Manager for KartRider: Drift. Please give a warm welcome to CM Smallerbee!

I will remain in this server and chime in now and then, but Smallerbee will be your main Nexon community contact. He will monitor our community platforms, share news, gather feedback, and more.

I’m happy to welcome Smallerbee to the team, and I’m sure he will do a great job supporting KartRider: Drift!

And now, I’ll let him introduce himself.

Hey Racers!

It’s so great to meet you all and join your community. Like Aletai said, I will be taking over most of her duties from here, so if you need absolutely anything feel free to reach out! My DMs are always open if you need to discuss something privately, and I’ll have the server open in some window almost 24/7, so I’m never too far away!

A little about me; I’ve been a hardcore gamer for as long as I can remember. I grew up on racing games like Formula 1, Gran Turismo, and Crash Team Racing; so I’m pretty excited to be working on one! I got my hands on the current build of KartRider: Drift, and oh man it’s fun. I can’t wait for you all to get a chance to play with me, but if you beat me then it doesn’t REALLY count!

I’m sure everyone will be super nice, and I can’t wait to race with you. See you on the track!