[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Pre-Register for Official Launch Rewards!

SmallerbeeSmallerbee
KartRider: Drift Rep: 1,060
Member, Administrator, Moderator, Nexon
edited 6:41PM January 6, 2023 in Official News
preregi-post-head-1500x300.jpg

Model Student Diz Pre-Registration
model-student-resized-smaller.png

You can sign up today and claim Model Student Diz to use when KartRider: Drift launches later this year! This most studious appearance is completely free and available to anyone who signs up on the Model Student Diz Pre-Registration site, so check it out today!

Special Platform Items
When KartRider: Drift launches, you'll be able to claim special items for the platform you're playing on. Each platform, including Steam, Nexon Launcher, Xbox, PlayStation, Android, and iOS, will have their own set of unique styles for Brodi or Bazzi, plus a kart, that you'll get entirely for free, just for playing!

launchgiveawaygroupshot.png

Pictured Left to Right:

Nexon Bazzi and Kart, awarded while playing on Nexon Launcher
Comet Brodi and Muscle, awarded while playing on Steam
Cosmic Brodi and Muscle, awarded while playing on Xbox consoles
Quantum Brodi and Muscle, awarded while playing on PlayStation consoles
Able Brodi and Kart, awarded while playing on iOS devices
Play Bazzi and Kart, awarded while playing on Android devices

Note: Each item can only be used when playing on its specific platform, and Racers on other platforms will only see the default style.

We have much more to share with you soon, so keep your eyes here for more information on KartRider: Drift!
GHXGAMESYOUTUBE

Comments

• MillionGamerMillionGamer
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 150
    I have pre-register for my Xbox!!! Can’t wait to finally play this game been waiting forever since 15th November 2019!!!

Je me suis pré-enregistrée pour ma Xbox!!! J’ai trop hâte de finalement jouer a ce jeux j’attend depuis le 15 Novembre 2019!!!
  • AltefierAltefier
    I don't know what the point is of making platform-exclusive skins. If no one can see them in cross-play then why even equip them?

However, I can select the Nexon skins on both Steam and Android, so are these even exclusive? Doesn't seem so