[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

So when this game will be ready ?

SoulsReaperSoulsReaper
in Off-Topic Discussion
Hello , I have Nexon Launcher but the game wont download there is only (Learn More) and the game is currently under maintenance ? , I have this since a week so is the game not released yet ?

Comments

• LiltyaLiltya
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 8,485
    Hello , I have Nexon Launcher but the game wont download there is only (Learn More) and the game is currently under maintenance ? , I have this since a week so is the game not released yet ?

Hi SoulsReaper,

The 'Learn More' button and 'Game is currently under maintenance' note are there because KartRider: Drift is still under development and it currently is not playable.
  • CandyCandy
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 220
    Can't wait anymore, hope to play it soon
  • lauryfrieselauryfriese
    Drift Boss

Game developers and publishers often perform maintenance on their servers to address bugs, apply patches, or make improvements to the game. During maintenance periods, downloading and playing the game may be temporarily unavailable.
  • kinfolkkinfolk
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 100
    World of Warcraft raids are the epitome of epic battles, bringing together teams of adventurers to tackle monumental challenges and claim legendary loot. From facing off against fearsome bosses to coordinating intricate strategies, each raid offers a thrilling test of skill and teamwork. Ready to conquer the most formidable foes Azeroth has to offer? Explore expert raid assistance and guidance at https://gamingcy.net/en-us/wow-carry/raids, ensuring your journey through these epic encounters is nothing short of legendary.