[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Games you have been playing Lately

robotman5robotman5
KartRider: Drift Rep: 310
in Off-Topic Discussion
For me i have been playing Battlefield 2042, COD Advanced Warfare on Xbox One, On PC i have been playing Maple Story, Fall Guys..
Candy

Comments

• CandyCandy
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 220
    DungeonFighter,Counter-Strike: Global Offensive,Stray all on PC
    robotman5
  • Citysc4peCitysc4pe
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 310
    edited 5:29AM October 1, 2022
    Resident Evil 2 (the remake), but I haven’t had much time to play games since I’m busy with school.
    Smallerbee
  • SmallerbeeSmallerbee
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 1,060
    Member, Administrator, Moderator, Nexon
    Citysc4pe wrote: »
    Resident Evil 2 (the remake), but I haven’t had much time to play games since I’m busy with school.

I just finished the RE2 and 3 remakes last month! I'm now onto God of War, really enjoying it so far :)
    Wizardinstaller
  • haldolmehaldolme
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 110
    Candy wrote: »
    DungeonFighter,Counter-Strike: Global Offensive,Stray all on PC

Dungeon Fighter is still a thing?
    Wizardinstaller
  • WizardinstallerWizardinstaller
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 300
    on pc im mainly playing the battlefield 4, BF 2042 and kartrider drift, on mobile im mainly playing nexon's blue archive and netease's ace racer
  • FittBoyFittBoy
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 200
    robotman5 wrote: »
    For me i have been playing Battlefield 2042, COD Advanced Warfare on Xbox One, On PC i have been playing Maple Story, Fall Guys..

Great selection of games! Battlefield 2042 and Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare are both action-packed titles, offering exciting gameplay experiences. On the PC side, Maple Story and Fall Guys provide fun and unique adventures. Enjoy your gaming sessions!

• AxelGromAxelGrom
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 200
    Lately I've been playing Haven and Hearth, an old relaxing game, and before that I played WoW. Especially when the new addition rgb boost is released it is very popular, but over the course of several months the attention to the game among players cools down
  • kinfolkkinfolk
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 100
    World of Warcraft isn't just a game; it's a legendary journey through realms of fantasy and adventure. From battling fearsome foes to forging alliances with fellow heroes, every moment is an epic quest waiting to unfold. Need a boost to conquer the toughest challenges or reach new heights of power? Explore the services offered at https://gamingcy.net/en-us/wow-carry for professional assistance that ensures you thrive in Azeroth's ever-evolving world.