[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Steam - Failed to login

ShawnTailsShawnTails
in Tech Support
Title says it all. I even tried launching the game as administrator and turning off my anti-virus but i always get the message ''Failed to Login''

Comments

• LiltyaLiltya
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 8,485
    ShawnTails wrote: »
    Title says it all. I even tried launching the game as administrator and turning off my anti-virus but i always get the message ''Failed to Login''

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. Are you trying to log in through Steam? We're investigating an issue where some players receive that error when using Steam.

If it is through Steam, would it be possible for you to try using the Nexon Launcher to access the game? If you need access to the Nexon Launcher, feel free to send me a DM here.
  • BloodDevil0BloodDevil0
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 300
    i am also having this issue and also can not play or even download from your launcher, says "game not released"
  • BennY0909BennY0909
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 210
    Hi i have Winodws 11 and my game doesn´t start...not on Nexon and not on Steam...Is the Game compatible with Windows 11 at all or does anyone have any tips on how to fix it?
    G88
  • BloodDevil0BloodDevil0
    logging in is working but now i have a Linking account infinite Loop on the website, you guys really dont have this down do you
  • BloodDevil0BloodDevil0
    also every time i launch this game then close it steam seesm to have lost the internet connection, have to restart steam
  • Cool94ManCool94Man
    I tried to login in to actually play the game itself on my PS4 but it said Failed to login.
  • SmallerbeeSmallerbee
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 1,060
    Member, Administrator, Moderator, Nexon
    Cool94Man wrote: »
    I tried to login in to actually play the game itself on my PS4 but it said Failed to login.

Sadly the GRT has come to a close, so you can no longer access the game. Thank you for your interest though! Stick around to stay up to date on all the latest news and be one of the first to know when we announce a release date!