[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Can't login

MavementMavement
KartRider: Drift Rep: 100
in Bug Reporting
HYvb2pJ

is my error. What shall i do ?

Comments

• MavementMavement
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 100
  • KartridersucksKartridersucks
    This game sucks and on Xbox series X I have installed it five times at least and it never once will log me in since day one and it's been out for at least 2 weeks now or more what a piece of crap game you can't even get it to log in my profile on my Xbox and open garbage what's the point of a Nexon account you don't have a game that's worth of crap your entire game does not work at all doesn't even open past the login point and it says failed to login network error I have awesome internet and a series X that is wired that is the biggest bullshit I've ever heard and I hate the creators of this game for not explaining or addressing this problem
  • SmallerbeeSmallerbee
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 1,060
    Member, Administrator, Moderator, Nexon
    edited 11:35AM November 17, 2022
    Thanks for your report in this thread, @Kartridersucks

But that link is actually just to an image hosting site! Similar to imgur. Appreciate the vigilance :)