[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Quick thoughts about improvements in next updates

Blaues_DingBlaues_Ding
KartRider: Drift Rep: 1,255
in Gameplay Discussion
Hi there, I'd like to have a thread where the community can post ideas and Nexon will give answeres if things are on their bucket list...

- on/off button for intro at startup
- set "auto play" at startup (skip the button after the intro)
- add a direction arrow to the little map overviews
- allow to join custom races without key (random players)
- allow to view race results as long as I want to
- stop multiple hits at the same time (invincibility)
- mark KI (AI) racers (like the "supports on" marking)

Add your quick thoughts and hopefully we'll get reactions from Nexon...

TheHeavieKiwie

Comments

• TheHeavieKiwieTheHeavieKiwie
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 770
    - Drastically reduce points deducted when getting a lower position in Grand Prix. (When we lose points, we lose points worth 3-5 game)
    - Reduce the huge gap in different points earned between different positions in Grand Prix. (When you finish 3rd, you may get +60-80 but if you finish 4th, you might only get +4 points)
    - Put some rank protection and score protection system to protect you from losing rank and GP points. (At least one protection per day of each since we lose too much. If we can have that at least once per day, I don't think I will hate this mode that much)
  • Blaues_DingBlaues_Ding
    - The baby Porsche karts don't fit to game graphics (like 2D cartoon and 3D animation)
    - open custom created races are a must have
    - emojis are useless because nobody can see reactions
  • Blaues_DingBlaues_Ding
    edited 5:55AM March 25, 2023
    - allow to recolor snandard characters (Dao etc.) again!
    - studio display for characters is useless if you're not able to customize them
    - allow to arrage in race display on pc
    - allow to change key settings in garage (r to start search and F5 to stop it makes no sense)
  • Marcolox02Marcolox02
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 900
  • TheHeavieKiwieTheHeavieKiwie
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 770
    - allow to recolor snandard characters (Dao etc.) again!
    - studio display for characters is useless if you're not able to customize them
    - allow to arrage in race display on pc
    - allow to change key settings in garage (r to start search and F5 to stop it makes no sense)

Wait we were able to recolor our characters? That's some pretty sick feature! We GOTTA have that.
  • Blaues_DingBlaues_Ding
    edited 3:55AM March 26, 2023

Wait we were able to recolor our characters? That's some pretty sick feature! We GOTTA have that.

It was possible in previous versions of Kartrider...
    Ground color only but easy to do so for standard characters.
    There weren't extraordinray characters that times.

• SmallerbeeSmallerbee
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 1,060
    Member, Administrator, Moderator, Nexon
    Hi there, I'd like to have a thread where the community can post ideas and Nexon will give answeres if things are on their bucket list...

- on/off button for intro at startup
    - set "auto play" at startup (skip the button after the intro)
    - add a direction arrow to the little map overviews
    - allow to join custom races without key (random players)
    - allow to view race results as long as I want to
    - stop multiple hits at the same time (invincibility)
    - mark KI (AI) racers (like the "supports on" marking)

Add your quick thoughts and hopefully we'll get reactions from Nexon...

There's no one thread for that on the forums, but I read everything on here and if there's a suggestion it's evaluated and passed along! :)
    If you'd like one place for all your suggestions/feedback, that exists in our Discord server! Here you can find the #suggestions-and-feedback forum channel which is explicitly for that purpose.
  • RegenesisRegenesis
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 210
    edited 11:06AM April 9, 2023
    It would be incredibly nice if when queueing for optimal latency, which always takes multiple tens of minutes, if you would please not disconnect us from queue after like 10 minutes, thus forcing us to go further back in the line or potentially miss a queue pop. It already takes long enough, feels super bad having to requeue like 3-5 times for a single race. Even more of a slap that when it removes you from queue it says oh, you can change your latency for quicker queues. I already know that and by taking me out to tell me that you're just making the queue process even longer. I picked optimal because i was tired of having people teleporting into my cart during races and making my kart instantly decelerate to lose several places. Or even worse just straight up not being able to use boosts or items because the game glitches and tells me I am holding two of the same item already, but can't use them. Thus being unable to ever pick up or generate a new boost or item for the rest of the race. I love this game and have put a ton of time into it, but with all the issues I am very close to jumping ship. Especially now that Speedstorm is on it's way finally.

*edit* This is with racers + Ai checked by the way. Doesn't even put me in an ai race after a long queue, just drops me out of queue altogether.