[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Can't find the match while in party (EU & Asia)

IneptInept
KartRider: Drift Rep: 100
in Tech Support
I wanna preface this by saying that few days ago everything worked just fine. Sometimes it would take a little bit longer to find the match but most of the time it was very quick.

So I'm in EU and I play with my friend from Asia, we haven't had any trouble finding matches, even with matchmaking latency set to balanced, But because we ran into this issue, we tried changing it to unrestricted I5RJmyM.png but it didn't help. It simply cannot find the match anymore, however long we wait.

If we try playing solo, we can both find the match without problems, it's only when we are in the party together that the issue arises. We can also play custom matches without any problems and also matches with AI only.

Comments

• Ding2FTWDing2FTW
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 200
    Dude i'm having exact the same issue.

Everything was fine until a few days ago. And now it's just 7+ minutes waiting every time then canceled automatically. Now it's not just sometimes waiting longer, it's completely "unplayable".

And it seems to just affect a certain group of players. I cannot find a match if play solo while all my friends can find a match almost instantly. If we play together then we all cannot find a match.

• SmallerbeeSmallerbee
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 1,060
    Member, Administrator, Moderator, Nexon
    edited 10:49AM June 8, 2023
    Ding2FTW wrote: »
    Dude i'm having exact the same issue.

Everything was fine until a few days ago. And now it's just 7+ minutes waiting every time then canceled automatically. Now it's not just sometimes waiting longer, it's completely "unplayable".

And it seems to just affect a certain group of players. I cannot find a match if play solo while all my friends can find a match almost instantly. If we play together then we all cannot find a match.

Hi there! I would recommend checking the list here. If you are on the list and feel this is a false positive, OR are NOT on the list and experiencing this problem please submit a support ticket!