[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Bad latency - unplayable game now

Blaues_DingBlaues_Ding
KartRider: Drift Rep: 1,255
edited 12:07AM May 4, 2024 in Gameplay Discussion
The latency went really bad last days... The game is unplayable! Delay of several seconds and a lot of heavy freezes during the race. It takes very long to load a race after everbody set ready and I often start after the countdown is done. This happens even if there are only AI drivers, too. I didn't changed any hadware or settings before I got this issue... Has anybody else this problem?

Comments

• christopher6christopher6
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 100
    Experiencing bad latency can turn an enjoyable gaming session into a frustrating ordeal. High latency, often referred to as "lag," results in delayed responses to player actions, making the game unplayable. This can cause significant disruptions, such as delayed movement, unresponsive controls, and slow interactions with the game Shadow Fight 2 Vs Shadow Fight 3 environment. As a result, the gameplay experience deteriorates, leading to potential disadvantages, especially in competitive settings where every millisecond counts. To mitigate this, players should check their internet connection, close unnecessary background applications, or consider using a wired connection for a more stable and faster network performance.
  • udrsew222udrsew222
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 200
    GST is designed to be neutral with respect to exports and imports, which supports New Zealand's open economy. Exports are zero-rated under the GST regime, meaning that businesses do not have to charge GST on goods and services sold overseas, and they can claim credits for any GST paid on inputs used in the production of these exports https://gstinfo.net/. This zero-rating ensures that New Zealand's exports are competitively priced in the global market, enhancing the country's trade balance and promoting economic growth.

• johny6757234johny6757234
    edited 6:53AM July 11, 2024
    The latency on Baddiehub has been terrible lately... The game is practically unplayable! I'm experiencing delays of several seconds and frequent freezes during races. Loading races takes excessively long after everyone is ready, and I often start after the countdown ends. This issue persists even with AI drivers, and I haven't made any changes to hardware or settings. Is anyone else facing these problems?
  • meetveronicasjsmeetveronicasjs
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 305
    The latency went really bad last days... The game is unplayable! Delay of several seconds and a lot of heavy freezes during the race. It takes very long to load a race after everbody set ready and I often start after the countdown is done. This happens even if there are only AI drivers, too. I didn't changed any hadware or settings before I got this issue... Has anybody else this problem?

Don't know about your bro, but in our country there is Firewall installation going on and every freaking internet is down and ping is so high that i thing ice would not give us that much load that these companies giving us. I usually play PC games but due to internet down i just install idle office tycoon mod apk to time pass but guess what i got no time in game enemies killeed me even before game start. Lol