[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

The game needs a better map selection system

dadnayadadnaya
KartRider: Drift Rep: 405
edited 5:25AM March 6, 2023 in Gameplay Discussion
This is a topic that came up on the Discord, and I'd like to share it further, hopefully for any devs to see. One of the biggest problems I have with the game is how out of the ~30 maps we have, I play the same 4 ones every time. I've played Bostwood for the first time today, and I can remember playing maps like Aqueducts maybe once. While I get Rocky Roadway and Magma Cavern 90% of the times. (Especially Rocky Roadway, I think most of my games are on it).

A kind user went to actually grab data from the large amount of racing he has done (2427 races), and these are the results:

QqXzwvv.png

Which clearly show that it's skewed.

Weirdly enough, Rocky Roadway for them is high in play count, but not the highest, meanwhile I rarely get Panda Village.

Finally, it seems like 4* and 5* tracks are not being matched as often as 3*, despite needing the same requirements to unlock play.

So, there's definitely something wacky in there. Would love to see it being looked at.
TheHeavieKiwie

Comments

• TheHeavieKiwieTheHeavieKiwie
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 880
    edited 3:56PM October 10, 2024
  • almexutvi23almexutvi23
    The game needs a better map selection system to enhance player experience by offering more intuitive navigation and choice options. Analyzing past strands of successful map selection systems in other games can provide valuable insights into design improvements and user preferences. By incorporating these proven strategies and refining the map selection process, developers can create a more engaging and user-friendly interface that better meets players' needs.

• lengistonjorrylengistonjorry
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 100
    The game's current map selection system leaves much to be desired, often leading to repetitive gameplay and player frustration. A more dynamic and user-friendly map selection process is essential for enhancing the overall gaming sportzfy latest version experience. By implementing features such as player voting, randomized map rotations, and customizable map filters, the game can offer greater variety and keep players engaged.
  • tisijatisija
    The game needs a better map selection system to enhance player experience by offering more intuitive navigation and choice options. Analyzing past strands of successful map selection systems in other games can provide valuable insights into design improvements and user preferences. By incorporating these proven strategies and refining the map selection process, developers can create a more engaging and user-friendly interface that better meets players' needs. Looking to rent an apartment in Beirut? Explore diverse options that suit your style and budget in this vibrant city.
  • denvelsamitdenvelsamit
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 100
    The game could greatly benefit from a better map selection system, as navigating through various locations can sometimes feel cumbersome. An improved, more intuitive interface would make exploring different areas quicker and more enjoyable for players. This is especially important for fans of Toca Boca APK, where the charm lies in discovering new places and interacting with different environments. With an enhanced map selection system, users would be able to jump between locations with ease, making the overall gameplay experience even more seamless and fun.