[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Couch Co-op/Split-screen On Console

TheTrailBlaserTheTrailBlaser
KartRider: Drift Rep: 110
in Gameplay Discussion
Hey! With the new season underway, just checking to be aware, will implementation be added on PS4/PS5? It's been some time since the game made it release to all platforms, and whilst I enjoy my time playing through cross-platform, it would be nice to play on the same screen with some folks at home. So just to make sure before holding out for hope if it will or will not, is this something worth consider for the future... and if so, hopefully soon in the near future.
k4rčpvc4n

Comments

• aslwedbaloexaslwedbaloex
    Couch co-op and split-screen gaming on consoles allow multiple players to enjoy a game together on the same screen or split the display for individual gameplay areas, fostering a collaborative and social gaming experience. This feature is especially popular for multiplayer games that enhance interaction among friends and family. For those looking to modify their gaming experience further, tools like lr mod apk download can provide additional enhancements and features, potentially adding more customization options to the games you play.

• realcrackersrealcrackers
    I'd love to see more case studies like the one mentioned in this post.
    https://realcrackers.com/advanced-installer-crack-license-key/
  • AngelaAngela
    Loved this post! Your ideas are fresh, and the content was presented in a clear manner.
    Snagit’s License Key Free
  • Philljones22Philljones22
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 100
    Avatar World Mod APK role playing game offers limitless creativity with unlocked features and customization. Build your unique world, craft your avatar, and dive into an immersive experience
  • GamerzottaGamerzotta
    It's been some time since i shared some information,I didn't played ps game for long time but i like pc and mobile games. one of my favorite game is milfy city, you can check the full guide on milfycmobi to explore more info about it. thank me later.