[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Need to collect earned rewards twice

Blaues_DingBlaues_Ding
KartRider: Drift Rep: 1,255
in Gameplay Discussion
Hi, it's really strange that I need to collect rewards on the event site an then in my inbox again... MAKES NO SENSE and is just annoying.

Comments

• witherellsonrobbinwitherellsonrobbin
    If you need to collect earned rewards twice, consider reaching out to the platform or service where you earned them, such as a cleaning company using a rewards program. Explain the situation clearly, providing any necessary documentation or proof of eligibility. Most companies have processes in place to address such issues and can assist you in reissuing or confirming your rewards. Ensure to follow any specific instructions they provide to expedite the process and ensure you receive your rewards promptly.

• hussyjake12121hussyjake12121
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 200
    Hi, I find it really strange that I need to collect rewards both on the event site and then again in my inbox. This makes no sense and is quite annoying. It feels unnecessary to have to go through multiple steps just to receive my rewards, and it would be much more convenient if the process were simplified. Clearer communication and a more straightforward method would really improve the experience. Regarding Texto invisible
  • udrsew222udrsew222
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 200
    Caulking helps maintain the structural integrity of your windows and the surrounding area https://kettlecontracting.com/s. Over time, exposure to weather elements can cause materials to degrade and gaps to form between windows and walls. Caulking seals these vulnerable areas, preventing further deterioration and ensuring that your windows remain securely in place.
  • joniijonii
    Having to collect earned rewards twice can be frustrating, but staying on top of your rewards is always worth it. For those who enjoy optimizing their apps and games, texto invisible offers a variety of mod APK downloads that can enhance your experience and streamline your digital activities.