[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Question

ILoveArkILoveArk
in Gameplay Discussion
That's game is Cross platform with Korea + Global on same server?
Only for the beta or original? Becuse if it's original very great more people to play with us.

Comments

• CapEricCapEric
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 880
    ILoveArk wrote: »
    Only for the beta or original? Becuse if it's original very great more people to play with us.

I don't believe Korea is part of this.
    There is a list of the countries that are participating in this Kart Rider Beta.
    Because this is a Korean game and the company is from Korea players can type in Korean.
  • -CaPriCe--CaPriCe-
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 470
    No, Korea has its own classic Kart Rider. We have a more global new style made for non competitive audience. It's more like Mario kart as compared to Korea's classic version.
  • ILoveArkILoveArk
    CapEric wrote: »

There is a list of the countries that are participating in this Kart Rider Beta.
    Because this is a Korean game and the company is from Korea players can type in Korean.
    -CaPriCe- wrote: »
    No, Korea has its own classic Kart Rider. We have a more global new style made for non competitive audience. It's more like Mario kart as compared to Korea's classic version.

So why some of the nicknames in Korean?
    I also saw on YouTube that Korean people who play Korean with them play with people who play English in the same server.
    And do you think there is a community for playing with us? That he won't fail, because for now, in beta there is nothing.
  • CapEricCapEric

I also saw on YouTube that Korean people who play Korean with them play with people who play English in the same server.
    And do you think there is a community for playing with us? That he won't fail, because for now, in beta there is nothing.

You can type in Korean for your ign.
  • ILoveArkILoveArk

That's bad.. So why koreans dosent play on his server? Why koreans playing in the global server?
  • CapEricCapEric
    Basically there's a large Korean community living in L.A. and this is a Korean company/game in English. What's the matter? Don't you want a little competition?
  • KkolbwaraKkolbwara

That's bad.. So why koreans dosent play on his server? Why koreans playing in the global server?

why not?