[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Hello everyone!

PerceptivityPerceptivity
KartRider: Drift Rep: 390
in Introductions
Hello everyone, i am late to write an introduction, but i felt like now it is time to write a small introduction about who i am and i hope people wanna be friends when the game comes out!

My name is Dan, i am mainly playing Maplestory currently and i recently got back into making youtube videos aswell as twitch stream wich i am really happy about. I am a university student and i been blogging for 2 years this years, and to be honest i feel like time really fly by way to fast!

If you have any questions or wanna be friends feel free to send me a DM or something =)

Have a great day everyone and thanks for reading!

//Dan
NovaKRYaha

Comments

• NovaKRNovaKR
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 750
    Member, Volunteer Moderator
    edited 1:07AM May 16, 2020
    Hello, Dan, and welcome to the Kartrider scene. I'd be happy to add you when the upcoming beta is here. I'm a western Kartrider vet, and I can definitely agree that time does fly by quickly. Just a few years ago the tiny scene we had would've never thought Kartrider would come to the west, but I always held out hope that my favorite game of all-time would resonant with players across the globe if presented correctly. Anyways, since you're back to making YT vids and streaming, I highly suggest that you log your Kartrider memories with your vids/streams. I've been doing that myself, and it's always nice to look back at the fun times I had alone, with friends, or with interesting strangers.

Have fun in the next Closed Beta! I hope we meet each other on one of the new tracks :)
    Perceptivity
  • PerceptivityPerceptivity
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 390
    NovaKR wrote: »
    Hello, Dan, and welcome to the Kartrider scene. I'd be happy to add you when the upcoming beta is here. I'm a western Kartrider vet, and I can definitely agree that time does fly by quickly. Just a few years ago the tiny scene we had would've never thought Kartrider would come to the west, but I always held out hope that my favorite game of all-time would resonant with players across the globe if presented correctly. Anyways, since you're back to making YT vids and streaming, I highly suggest that you log your Kartrider memories with your vids/streams. I've been doing that myself, and it's always nice to look back at the fun times I had alone, with friends, or with interesting strangers.

Have fun in the next Closed Beta! I hope we meet each other on one of the new tracks :)

Sounds good, and i am planning on making a few videos of this experience ^^ I will most likely also stream this and play with viewers to get more involved with everyone =)
    Hope to see ya on the tracks aswell :D
    NovaKR