[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Xbox one s don't have gold pass how do you play

TtZzTtZz
KartRider: Drift Rep: 100
in Tech Support
I want to play the game but cannot because is requiring gold pass to start. I do not have and am not going to get, how do I play. It is supposed to play free and on local machine but at the moment this is happening.

Comments

• LiltyaLiltya
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 8,485
    TtZz wrote: »
    I want to play the game but cannot because is requiring gold pass to start. I do not have and am not going to get, how do I play. It is supposed to play free and on local machine but at the moment this is happening.

Hello!

If you are playing on Xbox, that does require Xbox Live to play. Are you able to play on PC, through Steam or Nexon Launcher? If so, if you don't have a code for either platform, I can give you some.
  • TheMentorTheMentor
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 500
    You don't...

Even on a low(er) end laptop, turn all graphics down and you could probably play comfortably.
  • TtZzTtZz
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 100
    Liltya wrote: »
    TtZz wrote: »

Hello!

If you are playing on Xbox, that does require Xbox Live to play. Are you able to play on PC, through Steam or Nexon Launcher? If so, if you don't have a code for either platform, I can give you some.

That is a real bummer, maybe with the release that will be corrected, like Forza. I do have the code for pc I will give that a try later. Thank you.