[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Failed to reset Nexon Game Security - E3010501

kapybarakapybara
KartRider: Drift Rep: 345
edited 2:32PM June 4, 2020 in Tech Support
Game is up i am assuming.
Installed through steam, and re-validated all my files. Firewall not showing any errors.
Cant get through first screen
EEgvLSX.png
https://imgur.com/a/yh6ZS9j - link to image

EDIT - *Maybe fixed
My Antivirus (BitDefender) is silently blocking the games anti cheat. the anticheat isn't a .EXE so cannot be added into the exclude list.

Solution was to Turn off "Advanced Threat Defence" and "Ransomware Remediation" in the Protection tab.
Excluding only one of those modules leads into "Failed to reset Nexon Game Security. -ec000703
ynSdvEH.png

Excluding "KartRider-Win64-Shipping.exe" or "KartRider.exe" does nothing

Can confirm with JEMknight657 and trebujao that Admin Produces "Unable to verify Login Platform. Please Try launching the game normally." which leave user into a forever loading screen.

AotsukiiLemonSodatrebujao

Comments

• RyaRya
    Also having this issue
  • yinyangtrioyinyangtrio
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 100
    Third one same issue
  • LiltyaLiltya
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 8,485
    Hi all!

For those of you who had this issue, are you still experiencing it? If so, have you tried starting the game in Admin mode? That seems to have corrected the issue for some who had a similar problem.
  • JEMknight657JEMknight657
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 210
    edited 9:22PM June 3, 2020
    This is what i get when trying to launch from admin mode, steam and nexon version[img][/img]KartRider__Drift_6_3_2020_11_17_12_PM.png
    LemonSoda
  • LemonSodaLemonSoda
    Same issue here. I'm on the steam version, and I try launching the game as admin, but then it tells me to launch the game normally... but then I'm back to square one and it gives me error 3010501 again.
  • VormundisVormundis
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 10
    same issue here :/ and launching in administrator caused the unable to verify platform problem for me too.
    LemonSoda
  • DamagexDamagex
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 200
    Suspend your antivirus and it will work! i had same problem
  • trebujaotrebujao
    same problem here when i launch as admin it pops this
    This is what i get when trying to launch from admin mode, steam and nexon version[img][/img]KartRider__Drift_6_3_2020_11_17_12_PM.png

• trebujaotrebujao
    kapybara wrote: »
    Game is up i am assuming.
    Installed through steam, and re-validated all my files. Firewall not showing any errors.
    Cant get through first screen
    EEgvLSX.png
    https://imgur.com/a/yh6ZS9j - link to image

EDIT - *Maybe fixed
    My Antivirus (BitDefender) is silently blocking the games anti cheat. the anticheat isn't a .EXE so cannot be added into the exclude list.

Solution was to Turn off "Advanced Threat Defence" and "Ransomware Remediation" in the Protection tab.
    Excluding only one of those modules leads into "Failed to reset Nexon Game Security. -ec000703
    ynSdvEH.png

Excluding "KartRider-Win64-Shipping.exe" or "KartRider.exe" does nothing

Can confirm with JEMknight657 and trebujao that Admin Produces "Unable to verify Login Platform. Please Try launching the game normally." which leave user into a forever loading screen.

Yup you're correct.
    Yesterday while very angry I tried one last thing.
    Instead of steam, install nexus launcher. Add all the exclusions on bit defender won't work. So disable all security protocols on bitdefender for 5 min.
    After this it works.

So one thing to solve is the incompatibility with bitdefender.
    I might play a little bit more but I don't like to disable the av to play a game...