[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Not enough memory for Xbox one

RagingweinerRagingweiner
KartRider: Drift Rep: 400
in Gameplay Discussion
I don't play kartrider drift on Xbox but my friends do. The gameplay was going smoothly for a few days. But my friends suddenly just disconnect quite a few times. Whenever I ask them what happened, they keep saying that the game crashed while loading into a game or they just get some message saying that there isn't enough memory on their Xbox. Has anyone else on Xbox had this issue?

Comments

• LiltyaLiltya
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 8,485
    I don't play kartrider drift on Xbox but my friends do. The gameplay was going smoothly for a few days. But my friends suddenly just disconnect quite a few times. Whenever I ask them what happened, they keep saying that the game crashed while loading into a game or they just get some message saying that there isn't enough memory on their Xbox. Has anyone else on Xbox had this issue?

Hi Ragingweiner,

Do you know if your friends have submitted a Support ticket, so we can investigate if it is something happening on our end?