[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Item mode update for 2024

Blaues_DingBlaues_Ding
KartRider: Drift Rep: 1,255
edited 6:56AM January 14, 2024 in Gameplay Discussion
Hi, you're going to update the item mode...
There will be individual charakter techniques.
I don't know how you're going to add as many techniques which will be balanced as well.
I think that those techniques would fit to karts, much better...
It's more likely that players would change their karts than the charakters. Or if one charakter will have the most usefull techniques it might be much overrepresented.

The pirate might have too much impact by stealing item boxes.
If that new feature will make it's way into the game a character should be able to use it's techniques once only... There might be an indicator in live rankings if it's still there or already used.

But as before and with the upcoming update you really should go back to the roots of Kartrider and activate friendly fire for all weapons! As you have deactivated duo mode there is that horrible situation in team mode left where all bees/ water wasps from team A will hit the next player of team B
e.g. 1st blue, 2nd red, 3rd, 4th and 5th blue --> all blue bees will hit 2nd player.
It makes more sense if all players could get hit! Then you have to use the items wisely...

And finally add the short invulnerability after getting hit once!!!
Double or triple hits suck (esp. in team mode).

I don't know what will be the difference in matchmaking but I have preferred open custom races (much better in track selection).

The reason why I'm often quit the game is because of waiting too long for the next race.

Comments

• SmallerbeeSmallerbee
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 1,060
    Member, Administrator, Moderator, Nexon
    Hey Blaues!

Thanks for the suggestions! I wanted to quickly share last week's dev blog with you in case you missed it. This one talks about the upcoming "Continuous Matchmaking" system, which hopefully will solve your waiting issue! We'll share more information on that system soon :)
  • Blaues_DingBlaues_Ding
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 1,255
    Feedback (Android device)

I don't know if you wanted it that way but some characters don't have special features or at least they aren't described. Translation is still missing (Thanks for all very good german translations in the past)
    Seems that the ghost kid feature 'no targeting' isn't working. Or I don't understand it...
    Chat isn't working while loading race.
    Chat is hiding most of the screen.

Actually, I don't like the character's features.
    Maybe it should be a mode.