[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

K-COIN shop bug

MelanasMelanas
KartRider: Drift Rep: 230
in Bug Reporting
I can't purchase K-Coins. Inscription: You cannot enter the K-COIN Shop, as no items are on sale[img][/img]wIOJtrqudFx83RzJdiobPWKdh?token=eyJhbGciOiJkaXIiLCJlbmMiOiJBMTI4Q0JDLUhTMjU2In0..EBf9ICfp1e7sKRBGi1UZoA.9hzZXp0v7eqsRDGBR8crIwS0adKfNNhFPJHDvXuN_GJsWMVjLsWKu7YjQyXSjK2X2MlK3GeKkGDC1kbOvZTILoI-OhlL3z5d7rqN0SMcTAGKf-nX_dE937zPMXg4J-nFM_iPDcocjhIsSnlFNCuIGocoxXK5Ic4e3MwES2NigNRssVmrygGOUQoSIJC0hQj2pmp30l5k7vbhH06M11wsa6QS47B2OhQIYtH0OPl958jSnAEKCGKrfxbZxWk0tLmePFr2egWWEDtaxmKb6DwuVt58kPWxCD4dPFwOikG1BqM.fHJ4POCwM8Hm-4j2cZn1WQ

Comments

• SunnychouSunnychou
    Same problem !
  • SmallerbeeSmallerbee
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 1,060
    Member, Administrator, Moderator, Nexon
    Hi there, we're looking into this issue! Typically this is what occurs when a player who is in an unsupported country attempts to access the shop. This can vary by platform, so if you're in a supported country and experiencing this issue please let me know.
  • MelanasMelanas
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 230
    Smallerbee wrote: »
    Hi there, we're looking into this issue! Typically this is what occurs when a player who is in an unsupported country attempts to access the shop. This can vary by platform, so if you're in a supported country and experiencing this issue please let me know.

When I log in from the Nexon launcher, the K-coin store opens. And it doesn't work with Steam. Although in other games in the steam everything works fine for me, except for this one.