[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Exciting Ends: Closest Finish Contest

SmallerbeeSmallerbee
KartRider: Drift Rep: 1,060
Member, Administrator, Moderator, Nexon
edited 7:05PM February 27, 2023 in Contests and Events
excitingends-1200x400-2.jpg

Hey Racers!

We all know how nail-biting the conclusion to a race can be, so let’s see some of yours!

In this contest you will be asked to submit a short video (approximately 15 seconds) of the closest finish you’ve had. Whether that’s an item mode comeback with the perfect item to take out half the field, boxing out an opponent on the last turn of Winding Slopes, or just a good old fashioned tie, we wanna see it!

Not only will you get bragging rights as the comeback champion, but three (3) winners (as voted by Nexon staff) will also receive a KartRider: Drift hat!
hat.png
Prize limited to residents of the United States or Canada (excluding Quebec) ages 18+

To submit your clip click here.

Full legal rules: https://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/540/exciting-ends-closest-finish-contest-rules

Good luck to everyone who participates!

Comments

• AeronuiAeronui
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 300
    @Smallerbee
    Exciting event! 2 questions please:

1. Is each participant only allowed to submit 1 clip?
    2. Does winning a contest lower the chances of winning future contests?

Thanks!
  • SmallerbeeSmallerbee
    edited 9:07PM January 26, 2023
    Aeronui wrote: »
    @Smallerbee
    Exciting event! 2 questions please:

1. Is each participant only allowed to submit 1 clip?
    2. Does winning a contest lower the chances of winning future contests?

Thanks!

1. You may submit as many as you like!
    2. Nope! :)

Edit: well, to be more specific, in this contest no it will not affect your chances down the line. However, some of our contests have things like a discord role as a prize, which can only be earned once.
  • HypocraticHypocratic
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 800
    @Smallerbee I feel like it'd be easier to show clips if there was some replay feature or theater mode in KRD. Do you know if Nexon is open to the idea of that?
  • SmallerbeeSmallerbee
    Hypocratic wrote: »
    @Smallerbee I feel like it'd be easier to show clips if there was some replay feature or theater mode in KRD. Do you know if Nexon is open to the idea of that?

For now all I can say is we definitely hear and understand the desire for one!
    Hypocratic
  • SNiFF3ZSNiFF3Z
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 510
    2bad we live outside of the US but here's my Clip (Twitter).
    Got strucked, holded back by magnet and and and, but very last mili sec I passend and Made 1st place

https://mobile.twitter.com/sagateryuz/status/1615776054374711301
  • SmallerbeeSmallerbee
    The winners have been announced! Please find a link to the post here.