[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Kartmoji Art Contest Announcement

SmallerbeeSmallerbee
KartRider: Drift Rep: 1,060
Member, Administrator, Moderator, Nexon
edited 12:29PM March 10, 2023 in Contests and Events
Hey Racers!

Get your (digital) pencils out because it's time for another art contest!! The Kartmoji Art Contest begins now!
We're looking to add a few new emotes to the server, so I thought I'd ask you all for help! We have some incredible artists in this community, and I'm excited to see what people come up with.

Winners will receive the all new event exclusive item, the Crown License Plate!
KartriderDrift_2023.03.09-16.31.55.png
KartriderDrift_2023.03.09-14.59.41.png

To enter, submit an emoji to the #entries channel of the official Discord within the event time period.
Event time period: From March 10, 2023 12:00 PM until March 17, 2023 6:00 PM.

Please note:
- Any inappropriate content (both visual and verbal) will be removed and may result in a ban.
- Any submission into this contest may or may not be used in upcoming Livestream or promotional material.
- Any submission into this contest may or may not be used by Nexon, not limited to live streams, promotional material, or discord content.
- Winning this contest does NOT guarantee the Emoji will be implemented onto the server.

Additional Rules:
- The emoji must be 128x128 (or a Discord emote acceptable resolution) and under 256kb
- Submissions must be in PNG, GIF, or JPEG format.
- Submission can be either animated or static
- Submission must not feature a character from any other IPs.
- It must be your original work.
- This must feature KartRider: Drift characters or related art.
- The ten most well-presented emojis will be selected to win.
- Entries must contain Racer Name.

Full rules can be found on our forums, here: https://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/699/kartmoji-art-contest-official-rules

Comments