[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Livery Editor -- findings and QoL suggestions

MuninMunin
KartRider: Drift Rep: 100
in Gameplay Discussion
I made 2 "requests" -- the first with items a-e, the second f-h -- and got told to also post them here:

a. choosing "Edit" of a decal switches the camera to the default view instead of keeping the current, requiring one to change the camera again.

b. since patterns can't be used as decals directly one has to create custom decals of them, which wouldn't be a problem if the custom decal maximum wouldn't be so low (10!). I'd appreciate it immensely if you could increase the number considerably.

c. please consider adding an option to only show those parts of the kart that can be textured. It happened way too often that I moved a decal to a place only to find that this part can't be textured.

d. it would also be extremly useful to be able to modify the alpha channel of a decal. Be it a fixed value or a simple 2-point gradient.

e. an option to save a Group as a custom decal would be amazing!!

f. I'm not aware of a way to change the colors of the head- and rearlights -- blocking them out with a colored square doesn't work, sadly -- which is why I'm writing this request to add the possibility to do so.

g. adding the ability to change a group's color would be awesome. Currently one has to ungroup, edit each decal, and then group them again.

h. 4 presets of wraps and driver/kart/emoji is way too low -- like the number of custom decals being only 10 -- increasing the numbers would be very welcome.

i. on selection the selected decal's/group's data could be displayed on screen somewhere -- this would also be a nice time-saver IMHO

cu,
Bernd

Comments

• angelarbattyangelarbatty
    User Interface: The current UI may be cluttered or unintuitive, making it challenging to navigate and use efficiently.
    Color Selection: Limited color options or difficulty in matching specific colors accurately may hinder creativity and customization.
    Design Tools: Lack of advanced design tools or features such as layers, gradients, and textures may limit the complexity and quality of liveries.
    Feedback System: Absence of feedback mechanisms or previews may result in trial-and-error processes, leading to frustration and wasted time.
    Export Options: Limited export Car with driver in dubai or resolutions may restrict compatibility with different platforms or applications.