[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

The Closed Beta has Ended!

LiltyaLiltya
KartRider: Drift Rep: 8,485
in Official News
The past few days have been an amazing ride. Although the KartRider: Drift Closed Beta has run its last lap, stay tuned for more exciting news to come.
We want to hear your thoughts on what's working and what could be improved, so head over to the Closed Beta Feedback sub-forum to give us your feedback. We'll also be sending every Racer who participated in the Closed Beta a survey, so keep an eye on your inbox for it to arrive.

Thank you for participating in the Closed Beta and helping to test KartRider: Drift. We can't wait to hear your thoughts and feedback as we race towards something awesome.
MyNameDouBiFelonyThijminecraft02

Comments

• FelonyFelony
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 820
    I saw the broadcast, I liked it a lot, and I'm already waiting for the game to open!
  • -CaPriCe--CaPriCe-
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 470
    Awesome game, you guys better bring it back this time around lol. Hoping for another beta around Xmas time.please, please, pleaaaaaase!!!
  • LiltyaLiltya
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 8,485
    Glad that y'all enjoyed it! We're going through all the bug reports and feedback now, but there's still time to leave your thoughts in the Closed Beta sub-forum :)