[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

How to VoiceChat?

LoonyDryftLoonyDryft
in Gameplay Discussion
I see there is a "voicechat" option in settings but no keybind, how do you voice chat.

Comments

• ArcticwolfgamingukArcticwolfgaminguk
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 20
    I'm wondering that too maybe it's a feature not fully in game yet.
  • CapEricCapEric
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 880
    Look in the settings.
    I really like that they added this feature.
    Great for Team matches.
  • -CaPriCe--CaPriCe-
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 470
    Theres only an option to set on/off. Nothing in the settings lets you set it up nor does it explains how to do it. I think its just there but not functional yet.
  • CapEricCapEric
    -CaPriCe- wrote: »
    Theres only an option to set on/off. Nothing in the settings lets you set it up nor does it explains how to do it. I think its just there but not functional yet.

Are you sure?
    I saw some streamers able to use voice chat in game. If it doesn't work for some then I guess it's a bug?
  • -CaPriCe--CaPriCe-
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 470
    CapEric wrote: »

Are you sure?
    I saw some streamers able to use voice chat in game. If it doesn't work for some then I guess it's a bug?

Hmm probably. Maybe it only works when you make a team not when you join random rooms.
  • CapEricCapEric
    CapEric wrote: »

Are you sure?

Hmm probably. Maybe it only works when you make a team not when you join random rooms.

Party up only most likely.
    Although it isn't weird for some other random racer that is on your team to voice chat with you.
    Show your team spirit!