[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

JUNE CLOSED BETA PRE-DOWNLOAD HAS BEGUN!

LiltyaLiltya
KartRider: Drift Rep: 8,485
edited 12:50PM June 10, 2020 in Official News
predload_header_1000x275_en.jpg

Beta invites are being sent out and we're almost ready to begin! Whether you're on Steam, Nexon Launcher or Xbox One, you can now begin to download KartRider: Drift's beta client and be ready to race once the Closed Beta begins! Please remember to check your Closed Beta invite email for instructions on how to redeem your beta code on your platform of choice.

Note: Xbox One players can begin pre-downloading immediately, while Steam and Nexon Launcher pre-download will begin shortly at approximately 7:00 PM PDT (4:00 AM CEST, 12:00 PM AEST).

JUNE CLOSED BETA PERIOD:
- PDT (UTC -7): 4:00 PM Wednesday, June 3 - 6:00 AM Wednesday, June 10
- EDT (UTC -4): 7:00 PM Wednesday, June 3 - 9:00 AM Wednesday, June 10
- CEST (UTC +2): 1:00 AM Thursday, June 4 - 3:00 PM Wednesday, June 10
- AEST (UTC +10): 9:00 AM Thursday, June 4 - 11:00 PM Wednesday, June 10

HOW DO I REDEEM MY CODE?
Everyone selected to join the KartRider: Drift June Closed Beta will have been sent an email with their own Beta codes, and you can find instructions about how to redeem the codes at the links below. Players that participated in the December Closed Beta will not need to redeem a key on the platform they had played on, but will need to do so to play KartRider: Drift on other platforms.

NEXON LAUNCHER REDEMPTION
- If you signed up for a key through the KartRider: Drift website, then just log into that account with the Nexon Launcher! KartRider: Drift should already be unlocked and waiting for you to download!
- Some Racers were sent a code through other sources. To unlock the code, install and launch the Nexon Launcher and log in with your Nexon account.
- Click on "Activate Game" in the bottom-right corner of the Launcher and enter the 16-digit code to unlock KartRider: Drift!
- When the Closed Beta begins at 4:00 PM PDT on Wednesday, June 3, just click "Play" and enjoy the beta!

STEAM REDEMPTION
- Launch Steam and log into your Steam account.
- After logging into your account, go to the bottom-left corner of the window and click on "Add a Game".
- Next, click on "Activate a Product on Steam".
- Enter the KartRider: Drift PC Steam Closed Beta 2 key that you received in your email.
- KartRider: Drift Closed Beta will be unlocked in your Library, and you will be able to download it in advance of the Closed Beta.
- When the Closed Beta begins at 4:00 PM PDT on Wednesday, June 3, launch KartRider: Drift from your Library and enjoy the beta!

XBOX ONE REDEMPTION
- Sign into your Xbox One, making sure you’re signed-in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with.
- Press the “Xbox” button to open the guide, then select “Home”.
- Scroll right and choose the “Store” tab.
- Choose “Use a code”.
- Enter the 25-character code, then follow the prompts. Don’t worry about hyphens, the system takes care of those for you.
- KartRider: Drift Closed Beta is now in your library, and you will be able to download it in advance of the Closed Beta.
- When the Closed Beta begins at 4:00 PM PDT on Wednesday, June 3, launch KartRider: Drift from the Library or Home screen and enjoy the beta!

KART LOGIN REWARDS
Also, throughout the Closed Beta, we'll be showing off some examples of KartRider: Drift's more amusing possibilities, giving everyone that logs in colorful new Karts to play with and enjoy!

kartrider-drift-closed-beta-2-kart-login-rewards-v2.png

Log in during the noted times to get the special Karts for the duration of the Closed Beta!
Turbo Tortoise:
- PDT (UTC -7): 4:00 PM Wednesday, June 3 - 5:00 PM Thursday, June 4
- EDT (UTC -4): 7:00 PM Wednesday, June 3 - 8:00 PM Thursday, June 4
- CEST (UTC +2): 1:00 AM Thursday, June 4 - 2:00 AM Friday, June 5
- AEST (UTC +10): 9:00 AM Thursday, June 4 - 10:00 AM Friday, June 5

Bunny Buggy:
- PDT (UTC -7): 5:00 PM Thursday, June 4 - 5:00 PM Saturday, June 6
- EDT (UTC -4): 8:00 PM Thursday, June 4 - 8:00 PM Saturday, June 6
- CEST (UTC +2): 2:00 AM Friday, June 5 - 2:00 AM Sunday, June 7
- AEST (UTC +10): 10:00 AM Friday, June 5 - 10:00 AM Sunday, June 7

Simian Scrapper:
- PDT (UTC -7): 5:00 PM Saturday, June 6 - 5:00 PM Monday, June 8
- EDT (UTC -4): 8:00 PM Saturday, June 6 - 8:00 PM Monday, June 8
- CEST (UTC +2): 2:00 AM Sunday, June 7 - 2:00 AM Tuesday, June 9
- AEST (UTC +10): 10:00 AM Sunday, June 7 - 10:00 AM Tuesday, June 9

Deuce Coupe:
- PDT (UTC -7): 5:00 PM Monday, June 8 - 6:00 AM Wednesday, June 10
- EDT (UTC -4): 8:00 PM Monday, June 8 - 9:00 AM Wednesday, June 10
- CEST (UTC +2): 2:00 AM Tuesday, June 9 - 3:00 PM Wednesday, June 10
- AEST (UTC +10): 10:00 AM Tuesday, June 9 - 11:00 PM Wednesday, June 10

These Karts will only be rewarded for the June Closed Beta period.
Thijminecraft02

Comments

• DarthaggroDarthaggro
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 10
    I was snooping around this website to find what I was looking for but I can't seem to find it so I'll ask here (pardon me if you've already answered this before.) Would it be alright if I streamed this game on Twitch.tv? I'm not really a huge streamer so I won't be attractive a big crowd but I just wanted to be sure if this game was stream friendly or if you have rules about it. Thank you for your time!
    Thijminecraft02
  • LiltyaLiltya
    Darthaggro wrote: »
    I was snooping around this website to find what I was looking for but I can't seem to find it so I'll ask here (pardon me if you've already answered this before.) Would it be alright if I streamed this game on Twitch.tv? I'm not really a huge streamer so I won't be attractive a big crowd but I just wanted to be sure if this game was stream friendly or if you have rules about it. Thank you for your time!

Yes, please do stream once the beta goes live! And feel free to share your stream here or on the Discord...I love watching our Racers play the game :-D
    Thijminecraft02
  • FelonyFelony
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 820
    yay i winner Code! , thanks so much!
    Liltya
  • 11_goldheart11_goldheart
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 200
    When does the game officially release?
  • BossLee420BossLee420
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 200
    I still haven't receive a code yet. Do I need to do anything manually on Nexon/Steam Launcher?
  • LiltyaLiltya
    BossLee420 wrote: »
    I still haven't receive a code yet. Do I need to do anything manually on Nexon/Steam Launcher?

Hi BossLee420,

I sent you a private message :)
  • Reaper_MisakiReaper_Misaki
    i did a windows update just not long ago and was trying to log in to play some kartrider (ive been playing for around the last 4days), for it to then ask me to install UE prerequisites out of the blue, and then it failed to launch after the installation with a Themida box and Error msg and now in the launcher is says game unavailable? is that me? the cbt2 hasn't ended yet as far as iam aware if iam reading the times of this cbt2 event correctly?
  • LiltyaLiltya
    i did a windows update just not long ago and was trying to log in to play some kartrider (ive been playing for around the last 4days), for it to then ask me to install UE prerequisites out of the blue, and then it failed to launch after the installation with a Themida box and Error msg and now in the launcher is says game unavailable? is that me? the cbt2 hasn't ended yet as far as iam aware if iam reading the times of this cbt2 event correctly?

Hello,

The Closed Beta ended at 6:00 AM PDT, so it likely was over when you tried logging in the last time.