[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Unable to launch game

SpooderbabSpooderbab
KartRider: Drift Rep: 115
in Bug Reporting
Hi there,

I just joined in with the closed beta, and am unable to launch the game. I have verified file integrity on Steam, tried running the application as an administrator, and still no luck. I also saw that some people are having issues caused by controllers being connected, but I have no such PS4 or Xbox controllers present. Please could you advise things I can try to get the game to run, or diagnose the problem? Currently all I can say is that the Kartrider Drift program shows as "not responding" in windows task manager.

System specs:
i7 5820k
Asus STRIX X99 Gaming Motherboard
2 x 8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum
Asus STRIX RTX 2070 SUPER Advanced OC
EVGA 850 P2 Power Supply
Samsug 970 Pro M.2 boot drive, game installed to Samsung 850 Pro SATA SSD

(Please note, I am not having any issues running other games)

Thanks

Comments

• SpooderbabSpooderbab
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 115
    Update: I restarted my system and the game is now running. Slightly strange that I had to restart after installing to be able to launch? Maybe something to look at improving upon.
    CreepyEeveeLiltya
  • LiltyaLiltya
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 8,485
    Spooderbab wrote: »
    Update: I restarted my system and the game is now running. Slightly strange that I had to restart after installing to be able to launch? Maybe something to look at improving upon.

Glad you got it working! If you run into any other issues, please let us know.