[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Code 20410

aith8riosaith8rios
KartRider: Drift Rep: 100
in Bug Reporting
My Nexon Launcher will not download Kartrider.

Comments

• OctoliciaOctolicia
    Same for me. I was able to download before, but not anymore.
  • LiltyaLiltya
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 8,485
    Hi guys! Is it giving any particular error when trying to download? Does the download start, and then stops, or does it simply refuse to start?

If you happen to have a screenshot of what your Nexon Launcher looks like, that might be helpful
  • aith8riosaith8rios
    It shows the button "UPDATE". When I click on it, it shows "VERIFYING" for about 2 seconds before it shows the error: "This product cannot be installed. (Code: 20410)".
  • LiltyaLiltya
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 8,485
    aith8rios wrote: »
    It shows the button "UPDATE". When I click on it, it shows "VERIFYING" for about 2 seconds before it shows the error: "This product cannot be installed. (Code: 20410)".

Hi aith8rios,

I've reported this, but was wondering if you were still experiencing this issue? If you are, have you tried installing the game on Steam (if possible) to see if that gives you an error as well?