[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

No Countdown when playing online match

RajaAlGhulRajaAlGhul
KartRider: Drift Rep: 110
in Bug Reporting
Playing on xbox one, when I start an online match it is incredibly glitchy , I then don't get a countdown and every one is well ahead of me, I literally have no chance of catching up to them, and sometimes I'm not even able to complete the race at all.

So I definitely won't be playing this game anymore until this issue has been addressed

Comments

• RajaAlGhulRajaAlGhul
    Would also like to note that once I am able to even move the game continues to glitch, everyone drives and I am frozen, and finally after maybe 20 seconds I'm able to drive normally.

I don't have ANY internet issues and have a gigabyte router that performs perfectly. I don't have any drops packets, and my xbox is directly wired in. I don't have ANY issues with any other game online, so this is an issue with your servers in the Pacific zone.
  • FoxdodgeFoxdodge
    I too am having a problem starting online matches. 80% of the time when the game loads in the match has already begun, and when I do get in on time there is an issue with syncing the starting countdown.

I'm on Xbox
    RajaAlGhul
  • LiltyaLiltya
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 8,485
    Thanks for the report guys! It has been passed along
  • Finnybobee04Finnybobee04
    Having trouble entering matchmaking. Every time I select quick play. It immediately kicks me out of finding a match. Anyone else have this issue? Playing on a PC with a Scuf Xbox controller