[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Adding friends on xbox

Wolfiepizza19Wolfiepizza19
KartRider: Drift Rep: 310
edited 4:28AM June 8, 2020 in Gameplay Discussion
So far I'm enjoying the game on xbox but I don't get to play with my friends on pc outside custom races. I only have access to consoles so i can't use pc. We want to race outside custom ones to race with random people. My friends can add each other on pc when comes to me I can't see their friend requests. Thank you

Comments

• LiltyaLiltya
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 8,485
    So far I'm enjoying the game on xbox but I don't get to play with my friends on pc outside custom races. I only have access to consoles so i can't use pc. We want to race outside custom ones to race with random people. My friends can add each other on pc when comes to me I can't see their friend requests. Thank you

Hi Wolfiepizza19,

In order for your friends to add you to their Friend List, you would have needed to connect your Xbox account to a Nexon account. This could only be done the first time you started the game. This is something that will be fixed when the game launches (although I understand that doesn't help you now).