[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

"You have been logged out of servers"

WagsiiWagsii
KartRider: Drift Rep: 200
in Bug Reporting
I've been playing for a few days now, but today I've been getting a message randomly that says "You have been logged out of the KartRider: Drift server." Pressing okay closes the game. I've had it happen four times now, all in different situations. First in the middle of a match, then while trying to matchmake, then while doing a time attack, and then after a match finished.

Comments

• LiltyaLiltya
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 8,485
    Wagsii wrote: »
    I've been playing for a few days now, but today I've been getting a message randomly that says "You have been logged out of the KartRider: Drift server." Pressing okay closes the game. I've had it happen four times now, all in different situations. First in the middle of a match, then while trying to matchmake, then while doing a time attack, and then after a match finished.

Hi Wagsii,

What platform (Steam, Nexon Launcher, Xbox) are you on when you get this error?