[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Is there a rough release window?

JiggletJigglet
KartRider: Drift Rep: 200
in Gameplay Discussion
I know a specific release date isn't possible to pin down yet, but do we at least have a rough release window? E.g. by end of 2020, or first half of 2021 etc?

Or is this one of those games that will go into an indefinite open beta and will stay that way for years before it gets a proper release?

Comments

• CapEricCapEric
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 880
    At the state it is right now I would say maybe 2021 or 2022.
  • DominatrixenDominatrixen
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 500
    CapEric wrote: »

you can not be serious. there so many; bugs, rush ideas, things to be added, they need at least 2 more rounds of closed beta testing where the previous testers and some more new ones join the tester roster. then by the 3rd from that depending on the state of game do a open beta and then launch shortly after so they don't lose the player base from being burnt out on content.
    It's June unless is July of 2021, I would hope for all us its 2022 sometime.
    which will give them enough time for fine tuning everything to be a go.
  • ḐuskḐusk
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 425
    The official game trailer already stated the game is coming in 2020.
  • CapEricCapEric
    CapEric wrote: »

you can not be serious. there so many; bugs, rush ideas, things to be added, they need at least 2 more rounds of closed beta testing where the previous testers and some more new ones join the tester roster. then by the 3rd from that depending on the state of game do a open beta and then launch shortly after so they don't lose the player base from being burnt out on content.
    It's June unless is July of 2021, I would hope for all us its 2022 sometime.
    which will give them enough time for fine tuning everything to be a go.

Master piece takes time.
    If they just fix some bugs and release the game... I don't know about that.
  • CapEricCapEric
    Ḑusk wrote: »
    The official game trailer already stated the game is coming in 2020.

Yikes. I hope that's not true.
  • RapitorRapitor
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 300
    Member, Volunteer Moderator
    The game is still targeting 2020. The feedback received during the second closed beta test has been compiled and dev is hard at work. If there will be any delays it will be made known, but for now it's still 2020 and all signs point to it meeting it.
  • -CaPriCe--CaPriCe-
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 470
    They should have made the game like V4. Have the mobile version for PC as well and have everyone in at the same time. The Mobile version of Kartrider is really good and stable. Knowing NEXON I'm not keeping my hopes up for the PC version. They always mislead with false advertisements and hardly ever they like to communicate with the player base. Don't lose hope but don't hold your breaths either.
  • SAH77777SAH77777
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 620
    We reckon it will be final by Christmas this year (2020) and also matching the new Xbox Series S/X launches.