[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Cant download the game

DurutadDurutad
KartRider: Drift Rep: 200
in Tech Support
at soon i press install, show a error code 20410
anybody knows how to fix it?

Comments

• LiltyaLiltya
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 8,485
    Durutad wrote: »

Hi Durutad,
    The game is currently under development and is not available to install or play :)
    Durutad
  • DurutadDurutad
    Liltya wrote: »

Hi Durutad,
    The game is currently under development and is not available to install or play :)

thx this is good to know
  • DurutadDurutad

Hi Durutad,

thx this is good to know
  • EvilferEvilfer
    i got same error today 02/22/2021 i cant download game :( some one help me to fix?
  • LiltyaLiltya
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 8,485
    Evilfer wrote: »
    i got same error today 02/22/2021 i cant download game :( some one help me to fix?

Hi Evilfer,

The game is currently under development and is not available to play. Keep an eye out for future announcements! :)
  • luckysury333luckysury333

Hi Evilfer,

The game is currently under development and is not available to play. Keep an eye out for future announcements! :)

I got the code for "Closed Beta" on ViewSonic's website. If I cannot play it why do you guys list it?
  • AletaiAletai
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 700
    Administrator, Moderator, Nexon

Hi Evilfer,

I got the code for "Closed Beta" on ViewSonic's website. If I cannot play it why do you guys list it?

Thanks for reporting this. The codes on ViewSonic's website are from the second Closed Beta test which ran last year, so they are no longer applicable. I apologize for any confusion. When there is news about the next step of KartRider: Drift, it will be shared here on our official website and community channels.