[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Kicked out and required log-in (Account not found)

ILRIKKIILRIKKI
KartRider: Drift Rep: 100
in Tech Support
I have been play kartriders on my iPad for the last 3+ months and it suddenly kicked me out today after the system update for 2021 S5. Just before that I had a buggy item race where all items I picked up showed up as only flashes on the two item slots and I could not use any. I checked with my friend who was playing the rank Item race with me and she could not see any item appear under my name (her teammate) on her window. I then got kicked out by the system and could not log back in. Need help. URGENT!!!!

Comments

• ILRIKKIILRIKKI
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 100
    Additional detail: This is for KartRider Rush on iOS.
  • LiltyaLiltya
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 8,485
    ILRIKKI wrote: »
    I have been play kartriders on my iPad for the last 3+ months and it suddenly kicked me out today after the system update for 2021 S5. Just before that I had a buggy item race where all items I picked up showed up as only flashes on the two item slots and I could not use any. I checked with my friend who was playing the rank Item race with me and she could not see any item appear under my name (her teammate) on her window. I then got kicked out by the system and could not log back in. Need help. URGENT!!!!

Hello!

This forum is for the PC game that is still under development, KartRider: Drfit.

For assistance with your KartRider Rush+ account, please send in a Support ticket.