[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Here’s to 2021, Year of the Ox!

LiltyaLiltya
KartRider: Drift Rep: 8,485
edited 7:05PM February 9, 2021 in Official News
devblog_header_1020x200_en.jpg
Hey there, Racers! Happy Lunar New Year!

I'm JL, a KartRider: Drift developer.

We would like to greet our Racers in the Lunar New Year of 2021, the Year of the Ox.

kartrider_drift_lunarnewyear-en.jpg

2020 was an eventful year for all of us, but we hope 2021 will be filled with only good things for you.

We would like to thank our Racers for their continued support and interest while awaiting the release of KartRider: Drift. 

Enjoy the Lunar New Year! 

-JL-

Comments

• SAH77777SAH77777
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 620
    plz release full game this year. i reckon this is a good year because of the change in console generation and because all the kart games on xbox one have been made and done (crash team racing nitro kart, garfield kart 2, nickelodeon kart racers 1/2, team sonic racing)... now is a good time for a new one! thx!!
    TimMercx
  • LiltyaLiltya
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 8,485
    SAH77777 wrote: »
    plz release full game this year. i reckon this is a good year because of the change in console generation and because all the kart games on xbox one have been made and done (crash team racing nitro kart, garfield kart 2, nickelodeon kart racers 1/2, team sonic racing)... now is a good time for a new one! thx!!

The plan is to release it this year! :)
    TimMercx
  • SAH77777SAH77777
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 620
    Liltya wrote: »
    The plan is to release it this year! :)

plz include cute animal characters to race as in the full version (e.g. cute kitten/parrot, and not just animal karts), thx!!
  • ExalysExalys
    Please make a local multiplayer mode