[New Racers] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: http://forums.kartrider.nexon.net/discussion/4/code-of-conduct

Hyped for Closed Beta 2. What do you want to see?

Comments

• sgrhsrhsgrhsrh
    Download GBWhatsApp APK Latest Version 2024 Anti-Ban (Ban Issue Solved) You Can Use without Any Temporary Ban issue. Enjoy Latest GB Whatsapp OFFICIAL With Extra Features.
  • shammyshammy
    Great discussion on KartRider strategies! For those who love capturing their game highlights, I recommend using the Remini Mod APK. It enhances photo quality, making your game snapshots look incredible. Check it out!
  • Brahim22Brahim22
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 100
    FC Mobile Mod APK unlimited money offers enhanced features and customization options for the popular football management game, FC Mobile. It provides users with additional tools and modifications to elevate their gameplay experience.
  • meetveronicasjsmeetveronicasjs
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 305
    sgrhsrh wrote: »
    Download TopFollow APK (Updated Version) For Android. Top Follow Provides Unlimited Free Followers and Likes on Instagram.

Is this app also provide free followers like and ig reels views for free? I need for one of my client.
  • davidmark55davidmark55
    edited 12:54PM August 2, 2024
    I’m with you on KartRider—its potential is massive! For Closed Beta 2, I’m really hoping they refine the kart variety so each series feels unique and distinct, enhancing the overall driving experience. It would be awesome to see classic maps like Pyramid Mesa return. And having a social space with a voting system for lobbies, akin to Mario Kart, would add a great touch. On a different note, if you’re looking for a way to enhance your gaming sessions or relax in between races, Spotify’s got your back. With playlists designed for focus, relaxation, or even just to pump you up, it’s a great companion for any gaming experience. Here’s to hoping Nexon delivers on all fronts and keeps the excitement rolling—both on the track and through the tunes!
  • activatedsoftactivatedsoft
    The real-world examples you provided make this topic more relatable.
    https://activatedsoft.com/fiddler-everywhere-crack/
  • MerrisMerris
    Enhance your photo editing skills with latest Wink Mod APK. Its premium features and intuitive interface make it a standout choice.
  • HenryHenry
    For reliable and fast internet browsing, UC Browser App download is my top recommendation. Its features and performance are outstanding.
  • JessonJesson
    The Meitu Mod APK is a must-have for photo enthusiasts! The premium features and easy-to-use interface make photo editing a joy. Highly recommend it!
  • MalaikaMalaika
    TeraBox Mod APK is amazing! It gives you so much extra storage space without any ads. Highly recommended for anyone who needs more cloud storage. visit site
  • SmithSmith
    Transform your AVIF files to JPEG effortlessly with our reliable AVIF to JPEG tool. Ideal for all your image conversion needs!
  • HansikaHansika
    Bombitup is such a fun app! I've been using this prank app to do to prank with my friends, and the reactions are priceless.
  • jegnkerjegnker
    edited 8:48AM August 5, 2024
    Insta Pro is a modified version of Instagram that allows users to download photos & videos from Insta. Download Instagram Pro Latest Version 2024.

• AlexisssAlexisss
    edited 12:55PM August 11, 2024
    Agwhatsapp 2 delivers enhanced security and customizable features for a more personalized messaging experience. Enjoy a streamlined interface with advanced privacy controls and improved functionality. For more information you can visit: https://agwa.pro/ag2-whatsapp/
  • hussyjake12121hussyjake12121
    KartRider: Drift Rep: 200
  • bennbenn
    I couldn't agree more with your excitement about discovering new games! The gaming realm truly provides a vast range of genres and experiences for everyone to enjoy. And when it comes to enhancing gaming memories, CapCut mod APK is an exceptional tool. I have personally used it for creating gaming videos, and I must say, it has exceeded my expectations. The features and templates available in CapCut offer a level of creativity and customization that sets it apart from other video editing apps. It allows me to add special effects, transitions, and unique elements to my gaming footage, making the final videos truly remarkable.
  • luciferdonghualuciferdonghua
    I appreciate your dedication to providing valuable information to others. Keep up the fantastic work! https://luciferdonghua.one/
  • zkijjzkijj
    Discovering new games is always exciting. Whether you're into strategy, action, or puzzles, the world of gaming offers endless possibilities. Enhance your gaming memories with the remarkable CapCut Mod APK video enhancer. Relive those epic moments with improved visuals and share your gaming adventures in style.
  • insideauinsideau
    DoubleR wrote: »
    I am SO GLAD Nexon keeps going with KartRider. This game has TONS of potential. If you ask me, they need to do TONS of marketing and doing it right. As long as people TRY this game enough, they are sure to be hooked. The original KartRider felt great - the speed, controls, game modes and maps. You had everything - from casual maps and item mode to fast highway SKILL BASED speed racing.

So what are you expectations for Closed Beta 2? Here is mine:
    1. Kart variety and difference improvement - In the first beta, most of the karts felt the same. You build the nitro so fast anyways and almost all Karts had grade above 90 in various characteristics. I hope they worked on making karts feel different. As an example:
    Saber series suppose to be the fastest but harder to handle.
    Marathon series is based on endurance and you will not be affected by other players as much.
    Cotton series excels in drifting but is slower . etc.

2. Maps - I am looking to see fan favorite maps come back like Pyramid mesa. KartRider has LOTS of map variety which is great. From deserts and forests to space. What maps are you looking for?

3. License and custom lobbies coming back - Hopping for a quick game is nice, and this is probably the right choice in this era to give up on lobbies. I do still wish for some social interaction - So I can see my character and kart. Maybe lobbies similar to how Mario Kart works with a voting system?

nice work
  • insideauinsideau
    I will a sldo the same thing for mobile app australia